Recent Posts

16 July 2010

Band of Outsiders fw 2010 lookbook


Band of Outsiders put out pictures of their new fw 2010 collection, and as always, I love them. I don't just love the clothes, though I love the actual pictures, they're just fantastic. BoO has recently used the same basic style for their photos, giving them a sun washed, almost lomographic quality to them, and thats exactly why I love them. The way they're shot always gives me a feeling of having been there, as if the pictures are meant to represent manufactured memories.


I really like the clothes as well. BoO knows how to put out these beautiful preppy pieces, that can either be done up, to dress smartly, or can just be worn as everyday, playfully preppy pieces. Here are the pictures if you havent seem them yet:








source: Hypebeast

-JollyOldDro

0 comments:

Post a Comment