Recent Posts

20 July 2010

Kicks & Chicks: Underwear & Infrareds



I've always been a fan of the old Air Max III's, and this re-release is no exception. Set to arrive on July 24th, sneaker heads everywhere have been looking forward to this one. The folks over at Primitive have put together a nice little package to go along with the shoes, and to top it all off, they did a photoshoot/interview with beautiful Filipina model, Justene Jaro. Keep reading below for more pictures, the interview, and video...

[Primitive] What's your full name? 
Justene Jaro: Justene Ashley Costelo Jaro.

Where were you born?
Justene: I was born in Tacloban, Philippines, on a small island called Leyte. I have yet to meet anyone from there who isn't related to me.

What ethnicity are you?
Justene: I'm Half Filipina, and my mom's Boricua, Mestisa!

How did you get into modeling?
Justene: My own personal vanity got me taking pics, but the import car world is what first embraced me with open arms.

Not only do you have a gorgeous face, but you also possess a frame that breaks necks. What kind of measurements are you working with?
Justene: 36C, sometimes 36D depending on my weight, -25-37

Drink of choice?
Justene: Baby, if it contains liquor, I'll sip it!

What's the best Halloween costume you ever had?
Justene: When I was 4 my mom dressed me as a devil, and as an adult I've turned into one.

Have you ever dated a skateboarder?
Justene: Yes! I don't kiss and tell though.

Do you cook well?
Justene: I can microwave a Lean Cuisine or Cup Of Noodles like no other.

Do you have any other special talents?
Justene: Is hoola hooping a special talent?

What keeps you in California?

Justene: The weather! Plus, there's so many things to keep me occupied.

If you could date any celebrity (past or present), who would it be and why?
Justene: Mariah Carey. I'd steal her from the loser she's with now!
One of the images from the shoot turned out so good, we may use it as a t-shirt graphic. How's that grab ya'?
Justene: Awww man, I'm so excited! Would it be lame for me to wear me?
What magazines or videos can we find you in?
Justene: Hmmmm, plenty... I plan to take over the world.

What's your favorite pair of heels?
Justene: Anything TALL. I'm 5'5, but when I wear tall shoes I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be, in the air!




What's your favorite pair of sneakers?
Justene: Air Max 90's. Duhhhh! (laughs)

What's an average day Justene outfit?
Justene: Wife beater, jeans, or spandex... And my hair in a bun. I'm a lazy chick.

What's a "night out on the town" Justene outfit look like?
Justene: Hot, but I try not to be too scandolous looking. My style is getting a bit more "grown."

What's an ideal date night like?
Justene: Drinks and lots of laughing. I can sit around all day with someone.  As long as I'm giggling, I'm good!

Any last words?
Justene: Thank you ever so much for having me! To everyone else, be nice to animals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment