Recent Posts

07 September 2010

Review: "Salt"

A CIA agent gets accused of being a Russian spy and is thrown into a load of trouble as she tries to clear her name without getting killed.

It s no secret here in the Sibat House that I am a fan of Angelina Jolie, I've bee a fan since "Hackers", I think she's just great all around. That being said, I don't think this movie was that great. Compared to other action movies she's been in (Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Tomb Raider, Wanted) this movie actually ends up on the tamer side falling short of the movie's potential. "Salt" had all the ingredients to turn out amazing: Guns, Espionage, People Jumping off of things, Guns, Liev Schriber, Guns, Angelina Jolie, and of course Guns, unfortunately after the movie finished I felt cheated somehow. I felt like the entire movie was building to something really big, and right when it was supposed to happen, the screen went black. Despite the fact that the movie ended up being a bit of a let down it was still enjoyable seeing Jolie take out 12 people, slow motion, in under a minute made me feel good, it was a high point of today. Unfortunately, I doubt I'd see this movie again, though if they were to make a sequel I would go and see it so that I could get some sort of closure on the first movie.



-JollyOldDro

0 comments:

Post a Comment